We are searching for individuals to fill many positions and jobs on a seasonal and case by case basis for Studio For Performing Arts LA and our partners!
Paid and volunteer opportunities are available in Los Angeles and some online:
Internships - Producing Internship
- Social Media Internship
- Graphic Design Internship
- Reader/Host (Classes)
- Event Volunteer (Mixers, Showcases, Productions) - On-Set Production Assistant (P.A.)
Freelance Jobs - Event Photographer
- Video Editing - Videography/Cinematographer - On-Set Production Assistant (P.A.)
- Graphic Design - Marketing & Email Marketing
- Teaching Artist for Kids/Teens Programs
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Click the button below to complete the 2022 Hiring Search form. You will be added to our hiring database.
2. Applicants will be contacted on a seasonal or case by case basis based based on matches to positions, skills and interests submitted in the form.
3. Please only submit the form once. To update previously submitted information, you can email Walid. This form will remain open for the 2022 calendar year.
Applicants are encouraged to apply ASAP as opportunities are on-going.
MORE INFO ABOUT OUR STUDIO INTERNSHIPS:
Our Academic Internships offer young creatives room to grow professionally.
Positions are for ages 18 and up and available online (access remotely/from home). It is our hope that after successfully completing a studio internship, candidates apply for a paid administrative position with our company.
Preliminary Deadline: July 8, 2022
Final Deadline: August 31, 2022 Candidates encouraged to apply as soon as possible and are selected on a rolling basis.
This is a creative bicoastal experience focusing on entertainment industry and educational events in Hollywood and DC/NoVA alike.
Hiring interns for: 1) producing 2) social media 3) graphic design
Please visit each website to learn more about what our companies produce.
-part-time remote position for ages 18 and up, around 10 to 15 hours a week, work virtually from home, flexible hours and projects -candidates accepted on a rolling-basis; internship begins week after scheduled interview; internship is for the 2022-2023 school year (ends May 31, 2023) -not paid; although this internship can be used towards college academic credit or “work-study hours”
If interested in college credit, speak to your school advisor to set it up which we’re happy to work with them to get you credit/hours
-work alongside industry professionals and build your portfolio and professional experiences
Apply For Internships:
Click here to complete the Hiring Search form. Then please email your resume, let us know where you are located and which position interests you from the three internship tracks. Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Studio For Performing Arts LA is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sex stereotyping, gender identity, gender expression or transgender status), national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, age, protected genetic information, status as a parent, marital status, political affiliation, or retaliation based on prior protected EEO activity. In addition, the Studio will not permit harassment – sexual or nonsexual – of any employee or applicant for employment.