Commercials, film and television casting professional and celebrity acting coach Lisa Pantone has been a special guest instructor at Studio For Performing Arts LA.
View Lisa's lesson plans below for when she has instructed at our studio.
LESSON PLANS FOR VIP LISA PANTONE
Students will learn:
- How to audition for commercials
- How the future of commercial casting looks and ways to navigate the industry
- What are the pros and cons of self-tapes v. live virtual auditions
- How to deliver commercial copy naturally and with personality
- What special skills are in demand
- Do I need a commercial demo reel
- Which submission services to use (Actors Access, LA Casting, etc.)
- What is a Commercial Casting Director looking for? What is a Commercial Talent Agent looking?
- How to book commercials virtually and post-pandemic
- Course & Topic Intro/Lecture - Commercial study with coaching and redirection - Question & Answer Session - Goal Setting & Wrap Up
For the current schedule of events please visit studioforperformingarts.com
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR STUDIO PROGRAMS:
Our programs are open to all performers, both union and non-union.
The following disclaimer is provided specifically at the request of and in accordance with SAG/AFTRA:
Seminars or classes are for educational purposes only and will not secure or provide opportunity for employment in the field or representation by an agent or casting director.
The following disclaimer is provided specifically at the request of and in accordance with the Casting Society of America (CSA):
This workshop is a learning experience. It is not an audition or employment opportunity.
When the workshop is over, the casting director/casting associate/casting director (whichever is applicable) teaching this workshop will not be taking home nor be given access to your headshot, resume or any other of your promotional materials.
Studio for Performing Arts LA is a talent training and counseling service.
This is not a talent agency contract. Only a talent agent license pursuant to section 1700.5 of the labor code may engage in the occupation of procuring, offering, promising, or attempting to procure employment or engagements for an artist.
Studio for Performing Arts LA is prohibited by law from offering or attempting to obtain additions or employment for you. It may only provide you with training and counseling.
To review the law in its entirety and to access a PDF copy of the contract into which you are entering for this one-time event, please click here.
Studio for Performing Arts LA is bonded with Old Republic Surety Co. (Bond #W150384425) as required by CA State Law.